18 Eylül 2016 Pazar

Romantic Good Night Images, Cards, Romantic Good Night Images, Cards, wallpapers, tumblr, facebook, download, free, new, 2017

I am looking at the beautiful moon and thinking about that night when I gave you the first kiss, it was one of the best days of my life because it meant the start of our sweet love story, have a good night my girlfriend. “


* * * * *


Sometimes I want the night to be much longer to keep you longer in my dreams, sometimes I want the night to be short to wake up and go running to your side, that means I am really in love with you my princess. “




Do not count what u have lost. just see what u have now, because past never comes back but sometimes future can give u back ur lost things! ‘good night’


* * * * *


When I go to sleep hugging my pillow I imagine it is you. Someday I will have the privilege of sleeping next to you, for now I will settle for dreaming about you every night. I love you so much.



Romantic good night images



Everyday I love you more than I did the day before. I can’t image how I could possibly love you more than I do but somehow everyday I manage it. I can’t wait for tomorrow to love you more again.


* * * * *


I started counting one star in the sky for each reason I love you…Then I ran out of stars and I realized the reasons are infinite.


* * * * *


Goodnight, my prince, my love, my everything. Sleep well and dream of your princess.


Goodnight my love - Gloria Estefan - Lyrics

You mean the world to me, don’t forget that. Goodnight and sweet dreams.


* * * * *


Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true.
Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!


* * * * *


The thoughts of how much I love you are keeping me awake longer and longer each night


* * * * *


My day has been hectic, it’s been non stop and I never got to see you. It was hard but  the thought of falling asleep without saying goodnight to you was unbearable. Goodnight, sleep tight, I can’t wait until the next time I see you.


good night, good night graphics, good night images, good night photos, good night pics, good night picture for facebook, good night pictures, good night quotes, good night wallpapers, 


You’re in my heart tonight, tomorrow and forever. Sweet dreams, handsome.


* * * * *


I’d walk a million miles to sleep with you tonight.


* * * * *


Every night I love coming back home. Because home is being in your arms. Good night my love!


* * * * *


During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. By night, I really miss you.


good night texts


Night Is A Nice Gift, So Open The Gift By Closing Your Eyes You Will See The Another Wonderful World Waiting For You… Enjoy It With Sweet Dreams...


* * * * *


I keep hugging the pillow and wishing it was you. It’s hard not being with you.


* * * * *


Goodnight, handsome.


have a nice sleep


I just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you.
Have a nice sleep!




I’d walk a million miles to sleep with you tonight.


* * * * *


I keep hugging the pillow and wishing it was you. It’s hard not being with you.
* * * * *
* * * * *good night images, good night wallpapers, hd good night images, hd good night wallpapers, romantic good night cards, romantic good night images, romantic good night messages, romantic good night wallpapers, images, tumblr, facebook for love

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder