2 Kasım 2016 Çarşamba

LOVELY TEXT MESSAGES-LOVELY TEXT IMAGES MESSAGES

LOVE CYCLE:
If U Love
->Then U get Hurt
–>Then U Hate
–>U Try 2 Forget
–> Then U Start Missing
–>Eventually U Fall in Love again



* * * * *



We dated, we fell in love and now we have finally got engaged – this was what for which my heart has forever prayed. I love you.




I love you.
1 second to say.
2 minutes to explain
and a lifetime to prove it


* * * * *


find a guy that
pick up every piece of
your shattered heart
& put it back together
keeping a one piece
for himself
replacing it with a piece of his



Lovely text messages


i love you messages


The hardest question I have ever asked myself,
is how much I love you.
I have never been able to find an answer,
I will never find it,
and I don’t think I ever wish to find.


* * * * *


I think my love is not a feeling but a passion,
because feelings come and go,
but passions are never dying.
I Love You!


* * * * *


Love is not a fairy tale,
that everything happens as you wish,
It’s about being a part of an another ones life,
in both ups and downs.


* * * * *


I wish 2 b a tree infrnt of ur home looking at u being at a place,
bt I’m a man instead waiting still 2 see ur face,
so my eyes r eager 2 get ur site,
tell me girl, will u come 2 my dream tonight.



* * * * *


Life is pretty much unpredictable.
I may not live long enough
but I won’t miss out letting you know
that life is worth living
with someone like you around.


i love you messages


I would bleed out if I wouldn’t have you near me,
Your heart is my hideout, it’s the best place to be.
If you think small words count and they cover great thoughts,
I want you to know this text locks together our hearts.


* * * * *


I am thinking of you, every passing minute,
Your eyes, your words, your touch,
They do really mean that much!
My love for you has no limit.


* * * * *


Do you ever think that this was not meant to be?
I just want to show you how much you mean to me.
A text is not enough for you to comprehend,
how it feels to me when I kiss you woven hand.


* * * * *


If you ask me what is love,
I will answer you briefly,
It is a feeling I get when you hold my hand,
A feeling that I belong to you completely.


* * * * *


Love is a smile,
And sometimes a tear.
Love is a soft kiss
And that feeling your loved one is near.



* * * * *


Love has only four letters,
Yet there are millions words to describe it,
There is a million ways to say yes to love,
And no way to deny it.



* * * * *


if love is a future
i wish there is no failure
my love is not torture
true heart is always mature


* * * * *


I wished on a star one night, wished to have a friend I will love for life, days passed and I started to cry, I didn’t know that my wish came true coz the person I wished for was you.


* * * * *


A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.




Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.


* * * * *


Accidents do happen, I slip, I trip, I stumble and fall, usually I don’t mind it at all but now I don’t know what to do coz I slipped and fell in love with you.

* * * * *
* * * * *cute love messages, cute love quotes, cute love text messages, flirty love messages, i love you messages, i love you text messages, love, Love Messages, Love Messages for her, love sms, love texts, love words, 

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder