8 Kasım 2016 Salı

CUTE LOVE MESSAGES-CUTE LOVE IMSAGES-CUTE LOVE QUOTES
Without love days are…..
SADDAY
MOANDAY
TEARSDAY
WASTEDAY
THIRSTDAY
FRIGHTDAY
SHATTERDDAY
so be in love
EVERYDAY….!!!!!


* * * * *


Your sweetness,
Your cuteness,
Your pleasant nature,
Has got me going crazy.
I think I’m falling in love!






if u love me
if u care me
y not marry me?
my words are just for u and me
my love thought all this to me


* * * * *


your face is fresher than flower,
your smile is sweeter than flower,
because your a flower’s sweet lover,
good morning darling



Cute love messages
  love images



friendship is a sweet one,
not all will get a loved one
only few has right one,
your great among one,
your love is true one.
Good Morning!



* * * * *


Your heart is sweety
Your really beauty
my love is wealthy
loving u is my duty


* * * * *


cute reply given by a boy when asked what type of girl he wants to love…

“she should be the best competitor to show her love,
when compared to mine”…

Happy Lovers Day!



* * * * *



he who sows courtesy reaps friendship…
he who plants kindness gathers love…
Enjoy the days



* * * * *


I smile when I see the sight of the sun each morning not because it's a bright day, but because it reminds me of how love glows in my heart. Have a great day ahead my love.



* * * * *


In the morning, in the afternoon or at night, my love for you is ever super - a reminder! Have a great day ahead my happiness.


* * * * *


When I See You, I Freeze.
When I Hear You, I Hush And
When I Smell You, I Breathe.
Because You Are The Light Of
My Eyes,the Voice Of My Mind
And The Oxygen Of My Heart.



* * * * *


My love for you is like a sweet symphony


* * * * *


love of nature
Rain is not only drops of water.
It is LOVE of sky 4 earth.
They never meet each other but send LOVE this way.
Enjoy the LOVE of nature


* * * * *


Beautiful Words Every Girl
Wanna Hear From Her Man
You’re So Beautiful And
Pretty, And Your Smile Is
Like A Shining Star,
You Don’t Have To Change
For Me, Bcoz I Will Love
You The Way You Are..!!



* * * * *


Commitment doesn’t mean sticking to a person
when you don’t have any option,
it means keeping a relation with someone
even though you ve lots of options… THAT,S LOVE






Day & Night only your thought,
Other than you no one in my heart,
You are MY ANGEL that is a fact,
You have became beat of my heart,
Love you still my soul will depart….
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...


* * * * *


Your lips shows your sweetness,
Your eyes shows your cuteness,
My life searches your happiness,
Your love makes me breathless.
* * * * *
* * * * *cute love messages, cute love quotes, cute love text messages, flirty love messages, i love you messages, i love you text messages, love, Love Messages, Love Messages for her, love sms, love texts, love words, 

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder