3 Kasım 2016 Perşembe

I LOVE YOU MESSAGES-I LOVE YOU IMAGES
Don’t search 4 a very gud or unique msg 2 send me.
I’ll be happy with even an empty msg of urs ….
B’coz more than the msg,
seeing ur name makes me happy


* * * * *


Smith says ‘life is beautiful’,
Prince says ‘go with pride’
I always wonder whom they were referring to,
until i heard love saying it’s all about you………
I Love You.




True Love Isn’t When
The Heart Beats The Fastest
Or The Strangest
But
When It Beats No More
The Love Is Still There …


* * * * *


‘U’ & ‘I’ are together,
even on the keyboard.



i love you
    i love you messages


If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. ..
If u save it thats bcoz u desire me ..
& if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me.
So what u gonna do with It?


* * * * *


CINDERELLA walked on a broken glass
SLEEPING BEAUTY let a lifetime pass
BELLE fall in love with hideous beast
ARIEL spent her life on land
JASMIN choose a poor man
its all about smiles & tears
love is about facing your biggest fears



* * * * *


I don’t know if what I’m feeling is love or what
but every time I hear your voice,
my heart skips a beat.


* * * * *


Whenever u feel ur life as candle in the winds.
I will put my hands around u,
so that all the burns r mine n all the light for u!


* * * * *


If You are asking if I Need you the answer is FOREVER..
If You are asking if I’ll Leave you the answer is NEVER..
If You are asking what I value the Answer is YOU..
if You are asking if I love you the answer is I DO.


* * * * *


If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life. I Love u.




* * * * *



my pain is killing,
my heart is beating,
my love is waiting,
my lady im not joking,
but i’m truly loving.


i love  you messages


when I love u, hurt me not,
when I care u, miss me not,
when I forget u, hate me not,
when I’m away, leave me not,
bcoz I love u a lot


* * * * *


L love
O only a
V virgin heart, it never
E ends


* * * * *


music to change mood
love to change life
care to change living
marriage to change into family
nothing to change without u




L – lower your angry

O – obey your lover

V – valid if she likes you

E – ends when she does not like you


* * * * *


Do U remember that days.
I WISH Ur LOVE.
bt U gave it 2 another1.
Bt I STILL LOVE U.
B COZ U R the reason now I have a BEAUTIFUL LIFE.
Thank U very much
* * * * *
* * * * *cute love messages, cute love quotes, cute love text messages, flirty love messages, i love you messages, i love you text messages, love, Love Messages, Love Messages for her, love sms, love texts, love words,

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder