14 Eylül 2016 Çarşamba

Good Night Messages And Picture-Good Night images, Photos, tumblr, graphics, quotes, 


The thoughts of how much I love you are keeping me awake longer and longer each night


* * * * *


My day has been hectic, it’s been non stop and I never got to see you. It was hard but  the thought of falling asleep without saying goodnight to you was unbearable. Goodnight, sleep tight, I can’t wait until the next time I see you.





good night, good night graphics, good night images, good night photos, good night pics, good night picture for facebook, good night pictures, good night quotes, good night wallpapers, 


You’re in my heart tonight, tomorrow and forever. Sweet dreams, handsome.


* * * * *


I’d walk a million miles to sleep with you tonight.


* * * * *


Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I’ll do forever..
Good night!


good night picture


During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. By night, I really miss you.


good night texts


Night Is A Nice Gift, So Open The Gift By Closing Your Eyes You Will See The Another Wonderful World Waiting For You… Enjoy It With Sweet Dreams...


* * * * *


I keep hugging the pillow and wishing it was you. It’s hard not being with you.


* * * * *


Goodnight, handsome.


have a nice sleep


I just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you.
Have a nice sleep!


* * * * *


Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.


* * * * *


Good night! I shall miss you til morning.


* * * * *


I don't dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.


* * * * *


Good night. Sleep tight. I wish you lovely dreams with all my might.


* * * * *


GUD NIGHT!


* * * * *


Goodnight my love, goodnight my everything!

Goodnight I love you see you in the morning!

I'll try to sleep so that I can keep you in my dreams.


* * * * *


stars light stars bright, u r the only star I see 2nite, I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonight.
Good night and sweet dreams.


* * * * *


I think of you as soon as I wake up and then again before I fall asleep. You see, you’re never out of my thoughts. Have a Good Night!


* * * * *


I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, I wanted to kiss you goodnight.


I love my kitty bear, goodnight!


* * * * *


Kiss me goodnight and love me forever!


* * * * *


May angel wishes watch over your sleep tonight.


* * * * *


Goodnight hun:* I love you <3


* * * * *


Good night... sleep tight... don't let the bed bugs bite!


* * * * *


Good night love


* * * * *


I’d walk a thousand miles to be with you tonight. Missing you – g’night.


* * * * *


Its big,
It’s warm,
It’s fuzzy.
Before you get ideas – it’s a big g’night HUG from me to you!




When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses
I can stand missing you this much.


* * * * *


God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU ! Love you and good night
* * * * *
* * * * *good night, good night graphics, good night images, good night photos, good night pics, good night picture for facebook, good night pictures, good night quotes, good night wallpapers, good night tumblr

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder