27 Eylül 2016 Salı

GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TIGHT IMAGES- Good Night sleep tight messages images, for her, for girlfriend, for whatsapp, twitter, wife, husband 

In this lovely night,
I pray to the blue moon to protect you through the night,
the wind to blow away your stress and the twinkle stars to guide you the way,5
Sweet Dreams Good Night!



* * * * *


Saying good night is not just putting an end to a day,
Its a way of saying, I remember you before I go to sleep,
Hope you can feel the care that goes with it,
Good Night...



***********


Now, birds are silent,
Butterflies are hanging,
Sun is sleeping,
Moon is watching you,
Its time to sleep,
Close your eyes,
Sweet Dreams...



* * * * *


I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most and the person that came into my mind
is you so just want to wish you...
Good Night!


* * * * *
good night images


Night Is A Nice Gift, So Open The Gift By Closing Your Eyes You Will See The Another Wonderful World Waiting For You… Enjoy It With Sweet Dreams...



Good Night sleep tight



I keep hugging the pillow and wishing it was you. It’s hard not being with you.


* * * * *


Goodnight, handsome.


* * * * *


I just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you.
Have a nice sleep!


* * * * *


I’d walk a million miles to sleep with you tonight.


* * * * *


I keep hugging the pillow and wishing it was you. It’s hard not being with you.



* * * * * *


I wish moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right. Whenever U go to switch off the light, Remeber that I'm wishing U ...Good Night!


* * * * *


Good night, nice dreams, love and peace!


* * * * *


No matter how far you are... you are always in my thoughts! Good night.


good night sweet dreams


Everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Can't wait for the morning. Good night baby.


* * * * *


You may think that I forgot you.
You may think that I don't care,
and
you may think that I'm not thinking of you.
Well, you're wrong.
You're still in my dreams.,
goodnight
Close your eyes,
Concentrate your mind &
Pray to god about the things
That you want most.
GOD must fulfill your prayer...
Have a nice sleep...


* * * * *
cute good night images


Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.


* * * * *


I long for you each night if i give u my heart will u promise not 2 break it I want u to want me I need u to love me I dream so I can see u



**************



Touch your heart, close ur eyes. Make a wish, say goodnight. Sky so wide, stars so bright, off the lights, sleep so tight.


* * * * *


Touch your heart, close ur eyes. Make a wish, say goodnight. Sky so wide, stars so bright, off the lights, sleep so tight.
* * * * *
* * * * *good night, Good Night messages, good night sleep tight, good night sleep tight cliparts, good night sleep tight cute, good night sleep tight images, good night sleep tight quotes,good night images, night sms

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder