22 Eylül 2016 Perşembe

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS CARDS, IMAGES AND PICTURES-  Quotes, tumblr, good Night Sweet dreams card


I just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you.
Have a nice sleep!


* * * * *


I’d walk a million miles to sleep with you tonight.


* * * * *


I keep hugging the pillow and wishing it was you. It’s hard not being with you.


have a nicer sleep good night


I wish moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right. Whenever U go to switch off the light, Remeber that I'm wishing U ...Good Night!


Good night sweet dreams



Good night, nice dreams, love and peace!


* * * * *


No matter how far you are... you are always in my thoughts! Good night.


good night sweet dreams


Everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Can't wait for the morning. Good night baby.


* * * * *


Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.


* * * * *


I long for you each night if i give u my heart will u promise not 2 break it I want u to want me I need u to love me I dream so I can see u


* * * * *


Touch your heart, close ur eyes. Make a wish, say goodnight. Sky so wide, stars so bright, off the lights, sleep so tight.


* * * * *


Touch your heart, close ur eyes. Make a wish, say goodnight. Sky so wide, stars so bright, off the lights, sleep so tight.


* * * * *


Tonight, I'll fall asleep with you in my heart!


* * * * *


During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.


good night images


Good night! Sweet dreams and a nice sunrise!!


* * * * *


* * * * *


Goodnight, my prince, my love, my everything. Sleep well and dream of your princess.


Goodnight my love - Gloria Estefan - Lyrics

You mean the world to me, don’t forget that. Goodnight and sweet dreams.


* * * * *


Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART,
Never let it go because DREAMS are the TINY SEEDS,
From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS,
Have a wonderful dream tonight?
GOOD NIGHT


* * * * * 


The thoughts of how much I love you are keeping me awake longer and longer each night


* * * * *


My day has been hectic, it’s been non stop and I never got to see you. It was hard but  the thought of falling asleep without saying goodnight to you was unbearable. Goodnight, sleep tight, I can’t wait until the next time I see you.


* * * * *


You’re in my heart tonight, tomorrow and forever. Sweet dreams, handsome.


* * * * *


I’d walk a million miles to sleep with you tonight.

* * * * *
* * * * *good night cards, good night images, good night photos, good night pics, good night sweet dreams cards, sweet dreams cards, sweet dreams images, good night sweet dreams images, good night sweet dreams quotes

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder