9 Eylül 2016 Cuma

HAPPY FRIDAY-HAPPY FRIDAY tumblr, HAPPY FRIDAY images, gif, photos, messages, 

Many problems will be resolved
quickly and smoothly when you
take them to ALLAH in prayer,
Jumma Mubarak


* * * * *


May Our Deeds Attract Allah’s Love,
Noor And Barakah To Have Our Lives
Filled With Happiness,
Freedom And To Be Saved From Calamities,
I Wish You A Heart-Full Jumma Mubarak
To Achieve Such Deeds.






The right path is the path of the Quran. It is the path of the Prophet. It is the path of those who do not lie and who always tell the truth thus who always are loyal to their promises to the Almighty. The true path is the path of the martyrs, of those who perform good deeds and those who aspire to the divine gifts and blessings. It is the path of those who follow the hadith of the Prophet who declared “The most correct words are those in the Book of the Almighty. The best guidance is offered in the guidance of Prophet Muhammad
Jummah Mubarak!


Jummah Messages, happy friday


Sweet words are not always true. True words are not always sweet. But no matter what words can say, Actions will always tell the truth. HAPPY FRIDAY



happy friday



MercyPeace and Love
May the grace and Lord?
surround you and be with you
on Good Friday.


* * * * *


I am the witness
to his fearless death.
I am a token of his
last promise
Forgiveness
I am the CROSS
Blessings on Good Friday.


* * * * *


Thinking of You on
Good Friday
and praying that
the Lord keep you


in his Loving care always...


jummah messages, happy Friday.


He showed us the way
He has long been gone
And yet in our hearts
His name shines on.
Wish u a Holy Friday!


* * * * *


May the Light Of Jumma,
Shine In your House.
.
the Strength of Eemaan,
Stay in your Heart.
.
& May Allah Shower
His Countless Blessings
On you & your Family
on this Holy Day.


* * * * *


Feel good when somebody Miss u.
Feel better when somebody Loves u.
But feel best when somebody never forgets u.
Good Friday..


Jummah Messages, images,


May the blesssings
Of the Lord
Shine upon you
On dis Holy Day
& may he always
Keep in his loving care


* * * * *


“Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, stinginess and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.”( Bukhari, Prayer, 39)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *


“Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from poverty and lest I should stray or be led astray, or oppress or be oppressed.” (Abu Davud, Salat,367)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *


“Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from knowledge that is of no benefit, from a heart, which does not tremble, from an ego, which is not stated, and from a supplication, which is not accepted.”(Muslim, Prayer,73)
Jummah Mubarak!


jummah messages


“Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from the evil of my hearing, from the evil of my eyesight, from the evil of my tongue, from the evil of my heart, from the evil of my semen.” ( Thirmizi, Prayer,76)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *


“O Allah! Through the agency of Your forgiveness, I seek protection from Your punishment, I seek protection from Your anger by means of Your pleasure, I seek protection in You from You, I cannot truly praise You as you should be praised. You are as You have praised Yourself.” ( Malik, Prayer,No.497)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *


Allah does not love the oppressors.
Because oppression is one of the biggest sins.
It means disregarding what’s right and just.
Then, we must always stand against the oppressors and with the oppressed ...
Jummah Mubarak !...


* * * * *


"O Allah! Show me the right path and give me taqwa, chastity and a sound heart.” (Muslim, Prayer,7)
Jummah Mubarak!





"O Allah! Forgive me, keep me on the straight path, grant me sustenance and have mercy upon me.” (Muslim, Dhikr,35)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *


On This Holy Day?
May His Light Guide Your Path?
May His Love Grace Your Heart?
And May His Sacrifice Strengthen
Your Soul !
GOOD FRIDAY?.!
* * * * *
* * * * *happy firiday, happy firiday tumblr, happy firiday messages, happy firiday images, happy firiday quotes, happy firiday gif, happy firiday photos, happy good friday, happy firidays, cute happy friday images

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder