25 Eylül 2016 Pazar

SWEET CUTE GOOD NIGHT MESSAGES-SWEET CUTE GOOD NIGHT sms-images, romantic good night sweet dreams messages.

I can tell the whole world that nothing is as sweet and cute as you. I can brag it about that you are the loveliest I've ever seen. Have a nice night dearie.


* * *  * *


In case you want to know... I will stop loving you the very day the breeze cease to flow. Good night my love, my dream come true.





Good night, nice dreams, love and peace!


* * * * *


I'll try to sleep so that I can keep you in my dreams.


* * * * *


Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.



Sweet cute good night


A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!


* * *  * *


Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.


good night sweet dreams



Good night! I shall miss you til morning.


* * *  * *


Goodnight my love, goodnight my everything!


* * *  * *


WELCOME TO “GOOD NIGHT RESTAURANT”
Menu:
 *Warm Pillow
 *Hot blanket
 *Soft Bed
 *Sweet Dreams
 *Sound Sleep
 Have A great visit:-)


GOOD NİGHT MESSAGES



May ur
Salty n Crispy Night
b Peppered wid Spicy Luv
May Ü Smile in Lemon Munlite
Dream on Strawberry Fields
Under a Vanilla Razai
Hv A Yummy Yummy Nite !


* * *  * *


Know what am thinking now?
If only I could be by your side
and kiss you Good night!


* * *  * *


A superb frndship line - "I want you to b with me only two times in my life..." "Now & Forever" gud ni8


* * * * *



Good night
Sleep tight
 Let the bugs not bite
May angels fly across your dreams!
Good(-.-)night, Sweet dreams


* * *  * *


If I never told you how much I missed you at night, it's just because I don't want my teddy bear to get jealous. I miss you my sweet!


* * * * *


Usually I count stars until I fall asleep at night, but the one I miss counting the most is you.


* * * * *


I keep imagining you singing outside of my window at night. Then I imagine that I didn't know it was you, and I was throwing things. Sorry. I hope you're OK.!





Sending u MY BED 2 let u rest, Pillows 2 give u COMFORT, and MY BLANKET 2 keep u warm. Gud nite! Sleep tight.I can’t sleep now..b’coz i lent u all my things!


* * * * *


do not count what u have lost. just see what u have now, because past never comes back but sometimes future can give u back ur lost things! ‘good night’
* * * * *
* * * * *
good night greeting, good night love sms, Good Night messages, good night sms messages, good night text messages, Goodnight sms messages, Sweet Cute Good Night SMS Wishes & Quotes, sweet romantic good night texts and sms quotes

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder