6 Mart 2017 Pazartesi

happy women's day photos download, women's day quotes, women's day quotes for whatsapp, women's day quotes for girlfriend


Happy Women’s day! You deserve to be happy today so enjoy your day to the fullest.




* * * * *



Thank you for you made me what I am when I am nothing. You have cried with me when I cried, while you also smiled when I smiled. You are truly a perfect companion for me and I remember you today because it’s your day, happy women’s day!



* * * * *



You’ve faced adversity through resilience and you have resolved your problems by means of a smile and you’ve obscured your tribulations in your heart. All I ask is for you is to be happy today, Happy Women’s Day!




A graceful woman gets strength from troubles, smiles when distressed and grows even stronger with prayers and hope. Wishing you a very happy women’s day, so be grateful because today is your day!




* * * * *



Any woman can make happiness to bloom all over them, happy women’s day!



Women’s Day quotes



All your love and all your caring ways are the main reasons why my heart often thinks of you during Women’s Day celebration. So I’m wishing you all happiness and a world filled with so much love




* * * * *
women's day message for colleagues, women's day message for mother in law,



It’s true that behind every successful man is a woman who’s actually getting ahead of him. So three cheers to the woman of tomorrow, happy women’s day!




* * * * *



I hope your day is filled with sunshine as well as flowers with happy thoughts, enough to fill the house, happy women’s day!




* * * * *



Every home and every heart. Every feeling and every moment of happiness is truly incomplete without you for only you can complete this world. Have a very happy women’s day!




* * * * *



I cannot believe how time flies! Now it’s another women’s day being with you! Enjoy this day, for you truly deserve to be happy!




* * * * *



I love you no matter what we have gone through. I will always be here for you no matter how much we argue because I know that in the end, you will always be here for me. Happy Women’s day!




* * * * *



If God has not created you, then this will not be a happy world. Happy Women’s Day!





A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.
Happy Women’s Day!



* * * * *



Heaven hath no rage like a love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.
Happy Women’s Day!



* * * * *



I hate women because they always know where things are.
Happy Women’s Day!



* * * * *



As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world.
Happy Women’s Day!



* * * * *



Because man and woman are the complement of one another, we need woman’s thought in national affairs to make a safe and stable government.
Happy Women’s Day!



* * * * *



A woman's hopes are woven of sunbeams; a shadow annihilates them.
Happy Women’s Day!



* * * * *



Women are made to be loved, not understood.
Happy Women’s Day!



* * * * *



I believe that it is as much a right and duty for women to do something with their lives as for men and we are not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as you give us. ?
Happy Women’s Day!



* * * * *



When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes.
Happy Women’s Day!


Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered:What does a woman want?
Happy Women’s Day!



* * * * *



The history of all times, and of today especially, teaches that ... women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves
Happy Women’s Day!





Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.
Happy Women’s Day!



* * * * *



If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
Happy Women’s Day!



* * * *


women's day quotes for facebook, women's day quotes for sister, women's day sms, women's day message for wife

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder