17 Mart 2017 Cuma

LOVE MESSAGE FOR GIRLFRIEND-LOVE IMAGES FOR GIRLFRIEND


I get the best feeling in the world when you say "Hi" or smile at me, because I know that even for a second that I've crossed your mind.


* * * * *


I get the best feeling in the world when you say "Hi" or smile at me, because I know that even for a second that I've crossed your mind.


* * * * *


I asked for a tulip, I got a garden, I asked for a drop, I got the sea, I asked for love and you were sent to me!



*********



I would move mountains and swim across oceans to be in your presence.


* * * * *


I would move mountains and swim across oceans to be in your presence.




love messages for girlfriend



If I could describe love in one word, I’d call it you!



* * * * *


You are the reason for the smile on my face, the laughter in my eyes and the joy in my life, I love you.


love image for girlfriend


A part of me is missing without you. Complete me!



* * * * *


I found love when I found you.



* * * * *


If I were to rephrase the alphabets, I’d keep ‘U’ & ‘I’ together.


love images with quotes for girlfriend


They say love gives you wings but is that why I’m in seventh heaven?



* * * * *


Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival.



* * * * *



You + me = Happiness forever.



* * * * *


It’s beautiful when the evening comes,
When the stars shine in the dark,
But it’s even more beautiful
When the love is born in two people’s hearts.




* * * * *


I feel so happy now,
Because I’m yours and you’re mine,
No matter where I am
You’re always on my mind.




* * * * *



Love is what I see when you smile,
Love is what I feel when you touch me,
Love is what I hear when you say something,
Love is what we share!



* * * * *


I love you more than I did yesterday but not more than I will tomorrow.




* * * * *


Love. All my life I have read about it in books, dreamed about it every night, and yearned for it every day. Now that I have you, I have finally found it <3




* * * * *


I do believe that God above created you for me to love.He chose you from all the rest because He knew I would love you the best




* * * * *


I want to go with you in this journey of love. I want to remember my past hurts and pains no more. I choose to be wherever your love would go. Would you take my hand?




* * * * *


I want to go down the aisle with you. I want this so fast and I am feeling like I can't wait. I take a pause and I can clearly see that it's worth the waiting. Smiles, I love you.



* * * * *


Your love is worth being kept forever and it sure a promise I will keep. I love you.




* * * * *


You have always been my prime source of joy since then. I wish this tends to eternity. I love you.



*********



My lifetime heart, my endless desire, my dearly loved, and my all is none else but you. This is who you will ever be, because no one fits but you.



* * * * *


Everything is taking form, the worse is taking shape. The moments of limitations are bidding farewell and it's because I see you in my future.

* * * * *
* * * * *girlfriend messages, i love you, i love you messages, i love you messages for, i love you messages for girlfriend, i love you text messages, love, love message for girlfriend, 

1 yorum:

  1. Excellent web site you have got here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! paypal credit login

    YanıtlaSil