4 Ekim 2016 Salı

ROMANTIC GOOD NIGHT MESSAGES-ROMANTIC GOOD NIGHT IMAGES

My love for you, my care of you, will ever be there, while you are awake and even when you sleep. Goodnight my heart.


* * * * *


Just want you to know: The love I have for you is very sure. It has started from when we met and it will grow endlessly until I die. Goodnight my love.



**********



G-o to bed
O-ff the lights
O-ut of tensions
D-reams come
N-ice sleep
I-gnore worries
G-et up early
H-ave a nice day
T-hank God always


* * * * *


Every night I love coming back home. Because home is being in your arms. Good night my love!



good night my love



Tiny stars shining bright, Its time 4 me 2 say goodnight,So close ur eyes & snuggle up tight, I'm wishing u sweet dreams tonight!


* * * * *


One day I wish my dream would come true and I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!


* * * * *


One day I wish my dream would come true and I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!


* * * * *

Just a line...2 keep in touch...coz u r on my mind so very much...& even though, I've nothing 2 say...I’ll know...I thought of u 2day...Good night!


* * *  * *


I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night.”


good night sweet dreams


* * * * *


A night as good as it could sum up all your wanted happiness in your dreams n u can feel in real..
Cuddle up:) sugary dreams good night
Black Sky With
Solo Moon With
Millions Of Stars
Brings U A
Silent Hours
2take A Nice Rest..
Enjoy D Whole Night..
Gud Ni8


* * * * *


Ö
      Ö
 Ö
       Ö
 Ö
     Ö
 Ö
      Ö
..shhhhhh...I'm Walking Slowly Bcoz U Mi8 B Sleping ... I'll Just Lev My Msg 4 U: "GuD NI8 & SWT DRMS"


* * *  * *


Since your eyes are looking tired, let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours.
May you have a very happy journey into the world of dreams.
Good Night!


* * *  * *


Ur dream determines ur goals,
Ur goals map out ur actions,
Ur actions create results,
And the results bring u success.!
Gòód nite my friend hv a nice dream.


* * *  * *


Every time same wishes
I m bored FrD!
Let it be different dis time
Let devils Guard u,
Mummies dance around u,
Vampire kisssss u,
Have a very horrible nite!
Ghost nite, GØØD NighT


* * * * *


LyinG oN mY BeD, LoOkiN at ThE CloCk,
I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz.
I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY...
HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE..
WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!


* * * * *


Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true.
Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!


* * * * *


Can't sleep because you are on my mind!


* * * * *


When an angel came to me,
He asked: "What is your wish for tonight?"
I said "Please take care of the person who's reading this message."
Good Night!



* * * * *


Can’t wait to be in your arms again, my love. Good Night.



**********



I can speak of your love and care throughout the world. I can proclaim how wonderful it has been living my life with you. Good night dear.


* * * * *


Saying gudnite is not just putting an end to a day.Its a way of saying , I remember u before i go 2 sleep.
Hope u can fel the care that goes with it.
* * * * *
* * * * *good night greeting, good night love sms, good night sms messages, good night text messages, Goodnight sms messages, Sweet Cute Good Night SMS Wishes & Quotes, sweet romantic good night sms,

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder